Day06 - 30 AWESOME facts about me
(1) I’m a panda ninja
(2) la la love basketball..watching&playing
(3) Imma GLEEk
(4) Music is my therapy
(5) I like scary movies that make me jump
(6) CSI re-runs never get old for me
(7) K-pop is my guilty pleasure
(8) Pandas are my homies
(9) I get along better with guys
(12) I like getting slizzard
(13) Dancing is my form of letting go
(14) Still love getting dressed up
(15) I love all my friends
(16) Spiders are my weakness
(18) I don’t get angry..but if I do..beware o.o no joke..
(19) Love traveling
(20) swedish FISH!!
(21) Thinks 30 facts is a lot…
(22) Dee oldest of 3 girls
(23) Loves spicey food
(24) Wants a pet..either dog or cat
(25) Love meeting new people
(26) Bieber Fever =x
(28) Jersey Shore is..addicting xP
(29) PAAANDAAASSSS~~ xP
(30) If you want to know more..then talk to me!
Day07 - Mighty Mighty Taurus~
I honestly have no idea if I’m like my zodiac sign xD
Day03 - Flying to the moon and getting slizzard…
Honestly, I don’t like smoking. It doesn’t make me feel good at all and I like drinking to loosen up but sometimes, I’ll admit, I get carried away…but I end up having a good time =)
Day04 - Religion?
Not that religious but I usually just say I’m Buddhist cause I always go to Buddhist ceremonies and stuff.
Day05 - If I died, would anyone really care?
There was one time in my life I did think about ending my own life. I would say it was the lowest point in my life and the scariest. It was a little over a year ago and I really hope I never feel that way again but sometimes I get close….
I hope to be happily married and possibly be expecting a little one or be thinking about having one soon =)
I have no idea where I would be living, but probably somewhere nice and close to my job. I hope to be working for some kind of production company and helping in some way with making awesome movies or tv shows, just liike Jerry Bruckheimer.
I’m not sure if or who I will be married to, but I hope it’s someone that will finally respect me and someone who I truly love. I don’t have to be married but I just want to happily be with someone. OH and I want to have a dog and possibly a cat too =)
i like being single but it does get lonely. there are those times when you wish you could have someone to always be there for you. someone to make you feel like you’re worth something. but being single also allows me to just live without feeling tied down.
but right now..i think i’m good where i am. i don’t need a significant other. i just need my friends.
- Being told someone is better than you.
- Knowing that you’re being lied to.
- Letting yourself be beat down.
- Crying hard.
- Losing someone close.
- Watching yourself fade away.
- Falling apart because you’re alone.
- Not being good enough.
- Being told that she’s prettier.
- Being mad at someone because you’re mad at yourself.
- Falling out of love.
- Being used.
- Being made fun of.
- Changing for someone else.
- Realizing that he doesn’t love you.